Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Weight Watchers

Well I finally did it.

I joined Weight Watchers again.

I weigh xxx and need to lose xxx to be healthier.

This time I will lose this weight for my health and for myself.

Not to:

1. please someone else.
2. please the world.


I have prayed about this and even cried myself to sleep (in the past) over my weight.

Meetings are Tuesday nights @ 5 pm.
I will keep you updated on Wednesday's as to my progress.

By the way, Grace made it to England ok. I haven't gotten any calls from her but I do know she can use the ATM in England, according to her bank balance.

Keep praying for her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go! I was also thrilled to see you had visited another blog! Progress, grasshopper!

I had to chuckle when you said you could tell Gracie could use her ATM card just fine in England! I guess her balance has gone down huh?

Missy said...

yes ma'am it did. In fact, she has my Bank of America credit card that did not have a balance on it. I gave her a limit to spend while she is there and she found a Starbucks in England. Way to go Grace! That's my girl! Who else would find a Starbucks in a foreign country.. and charge $5.00 on a credit card hee hee