Friday, March 23, 2007

She Called

While I was working my house phone rang.
You see, I have 3 phones to answer now.
My work phone
my cell phone
and
my house phone.

My house phone usually doesn't ring during my work hours and when it does ring it is usually important.

The caller id said unknown name, unknown number.
I almost didn't answer it.
I thought it was another telemarketer.


When I said hello and the other person said MOM. I was surprised! It was my baby and she called to say hello and to ask me what I wanted her to bring me back.

I said anything that she would like to. But my thoughts were just yourself would be fine with me.


She said she has taken a lot of pictures and is having a great time. She bought a calling card for $10.00 and it lasts 21 minutes so she couldn't talk long.

She has been to London.
Went to Winston Churchill's museum and the War room for WWII.

I asked her if she had been to Buckingham Palace to make faces at the guards. She said No. That is one of her dreams is to make a guard laugh at Buckingham Palace and to go to Italy.

I don't have anything else to report. I don't know when they are leaving England and I don't know her schedule. all I know is she is in England and doing what God wants and God is watching over her and protecting her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So good to hear an update. If anyone can make the guards laugh, it would be Grace.

How is your Weight Watchers coming along?

Missy said...

ok, I am drinking so much water, I think I now have gills and fins. I am eating so many raw vegetables I have a tail,floppy ears and my nose twitches. But I will survive. I go back on Tuesday to get weighed. I went to my Md yesterday and their scales say I lost a pound, so that is encouraging.

Rita Loca said...

aww.So cool to think of her over there!