Monday, March 12, 2007

To the tune of London Bridge...

GRACIE'S GOING TO ENGLAND, TO ENGLAND, TO ENGLAND
GRACIE'S GOING TO ENGLAND
IN 6 MORE DAYS!


Pray for Grace as she prepares to go to England with The Crown college choir. What an opportunityof a lifetime! As all parents.. if only I could have had the opportunity.

God has a wonderful work in store for her and the choir while they are there.
The more the preparing, the more the devil fights it. There have been soo many timese this semester that Grace wanted to come home and stay due to various reasons - Satan can really use your weaknesses to his gain. I learned that he uses them all the time instead of here and there.


God has granted Crown College the opportunity to spread the gospel to England.
God has granted Grace (my baby!) the opportunity to go.
HE gave the command,
HE saw the desire,
HE supplied the need
and all that needs to be done is to go.

I know that this is an experience that she will never forget and will cherish for the rest of her life. I know that millions of souls may or may not be saved, but if only one person gets to see a little bit of the JOY of Christianity through Grace, the choir and the school and gets saved than it will be worth it all. It only takes a little bit.

Can't you hear Grace singing, "Little is much when God is in it, labor not for wealth for fame there's a crown and you can win it, if you go in Jesus' name."


I am so proud of my baby. I am so thankful that at age 9 she came to me and said "Mommy, when are we going back to church? I want to go where Cara (our cousin) goes and make fun stuff with Miss Ebbie." She got to make fun stuff with Miss Ebbie but gets to go to church with a great group of Godly people at Smyrna Baptist Church.


Now, I have to go. For all of those who know me... guess what? I can't type anymore for the tears (happy ones). I'm not that coordinated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You do sound like a proud momma, and well you should. You both have overcome many great obstacles! And no, the tearing up part didn't surprise me at all!