Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Wednesday

I GET TO GO TO CHURCH TONIGHT!!!!!

I have been sooooo lost at home without being able to go to church on Sunday. My car has not been driven since Thursday, 3/1. I didn't find the keys to it until last night. Let me explain: My cousin, Margie took me to surgery, waited for me and then took me home. I unlocked the front door with my keys and went to bed. I was still groggy from anesthesia, pain killers, etc. that I didn't remember where I put them. I did know that my cousin went to the grocery store on Sunday and took my purse and my keys (so she could get back into the house) and I found them last night on my dresser. I haven't been sleeping in my own bed because the recliner was more comfortable, so I haven't been in my room long enough to look for anything except clean clothes. I didn't need keys so why would I look for them. Anyway, I am not taking any more pain medication and I slept in my own bed last night. That is really great because I slept so good.

Pray for me as I try to reintroduce all food products into my diet. Pray that I will not make bad choices - like my old favorite food groups- white sugar, white flour, lard, butter, processed meats, and chocolate. I want to choose fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, lean meats, lowfat low sugar foods. Help me to stay away from Chili's, Bennigan's, Applebee's, Longhorn Steakhouse, Smoky Bones BBQ, Sonny's, Sonic, Miami Subs, and other restaurants. The longer I can stay out of there, the better it is for me.

2 comments:

Rita Loca said...

I remember after my gall bladder attack, I ate very healthy stuff for quite awhile! The pain scared me to try anything else!

Unknown said...

Well after that list of restaurants, I am so hungry!! I will pray for you Missy because I want you to feel better and be around for Gracie for a long time!!Take care.