Friday, April 13, 2007

What's in name, anyway?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


My nickname Missy



HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



My real name, Donnette.
Well, I guess since there are 0 people with my name, I can’t use it anymore.
My real name mean “little Donna”. Donna is my mother’s first name, and her name means “Lady”. So I am a “little lady”. I see you rotfl. Quit it!!

My mother said when I was born that if I had been a boy, I would have been named after my father so why not have the first born daughter named after the mother. Also, her initials are DM and so are mine. She is Donna Maria and I am Donnette Michelle. Besides, she picked out my name when she was a little girl and said (to all of her friends) that was what she wanted to name her first daughter. Where the Missy came from? My dad’s mother nicknamed me that. Mom wanted to call me Shelly but it didn’t work that way.

My dad’s initials and my brothers were the same DE, so that was kind of neat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry about your air conditioner! YUCK!

I don't think I knew your middle name was Michelle~

Shane saw you car and name game and R2D2 and giggled!


Dad got home today. How is your neighbor??

Missy said...

Still very curious, but I don't have any new info for her. That is what I am telling her when she asks, I don't have any new info for you.