Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Weight Watchers Results Wednesday

I DID IT AGAIN!!

I lost 1.4 lbs this week. Total 4.4 lbs.

I was a little discouraged last week because I gained .4 lb

Here is what I did:
I bought the scale. Yes, it cost a little bit of money but it was worth it. What I thought was 1 point was actually 2 and when it gets close to the end of the day (I stop eating before 7 pm, usually) and you are wanting one more bit, it can make a difference.

i learned that the small bag of popcorn at the movies is 7 cups and not 3. And each cup of movie popcorn is 1 point. and each point is about 100 calories for those of you who watch calories. I will have to make my own popcorn a 100 calorie bag (1 point) and try to take my it with me.

i didn't get to exercise this week. My walking partner was kind of busy.


And on a hallejuah note!
My pastor's surgery was yesterday, finally!
and he came through with flying colors.




God is good, all the time!

2 comments:

Rita Loca said...

WooHoo!

Unknown said...

Yes! A big praise the Lord for all the GOOD NEWS! and a prayer that you and dad will both continue to do well this week!

Praying for your neighbor lady! *winks and grins*

Missy, I want to thank you so much for taking such good care of Shane yesterday. I didn't worry about him one time! I knew he was in good hands.