Friday, February 16, 2007

YARD SALE!!!

I am going in with Diane and Sarah on their yard sale tomorrow. It will be in Twelve Oaks, 7503 Amber Ct. Call me if you need directions.

I am getting rid of a lot of yard tools- a few shovels, rakes, a weed-eater, power tools,4 buckets of plumbing parts, couple of buckets of nails, bolts, screws, fasteners and other miscellaneous thngs. Most of what I am getting rid of shed stuff. It won't be used by me but some gentleman may need them to work on the yard, home repairs, etc.

I do have a few items that are geared for the ladies-books, mostly biographies, a few pieces of Party lite candle party items, a pair of sconces and some costume jewlery.


Saw the Dartts last night and had some great fellowship. Last time I saw them, Daddy went with me. He fell asleep (his pain killers were kicking in) during "God on the mountain". So when they sang that I cried (did you expect anything else?).

Time to work. Will let you know later how the garage sale turned out. Part of the money I make is going to fund spending money for Grace's England trip.

2 comments:

Rita Loca said...

aww. This was a sweet memory. Thanks for sharing. And 2 posts in one day! WOW!

Unknown said...

So I am a little behind here, How did that yard sale go? Sorry I missed the concert. I love the Dartt's. I simply couldn't fight the pain enough to get ready. I know I missed a good time.