Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Well, today I am another year older. I get to work @ 4 am today instead of 5:30 am. I am going to breakfast with my friend, walking partner and preacher's wife, Mrs. Loretta Riffe.
So, I will be working until 8 am, taking off for a couple of hours and back to work by 10 am. Oh! the wonders of working at home.

Then this afternoon, I am going to have my yearly mammogram and chest xray done.

Tomorrow starts my PTO - paid time off- it really isn't called vacation anymore. I have my pre op for my surgery on the 2nd. After pre op testing, I am going to the Strawberry Festival. This starts on 3/1 and lasts through 3/11. I won't be able to have that much physical activity for the first week after surgery so I won't be able to go any other day.

Then, 3/12 I am so lucky to have won the Jury Duty Lottery. I got to serve about 2 years ago and it was interesting. I just hope I don't have to sit all day. I am not used to being dressed by 8 am and driving that early in the morning for work!

Pray
for Grace as she gets closer to going to England.
for my surgery.
for the people of Venezuela
for the Vernoy family
for the McCobb family
for Mary Todd
for Dennis Arnold's salvation
for our church

ASAP Always say a prayer

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOPS! and I had the reminder right on my computer and I still forgot to call you! So sorry! I hope you feel great and have no surgeries in store on your next birthday! Keep walking! It encourages me to hear that you are. Did your hair turn out nice? I will try to call you Thursday (today) as it is 2am right now!

Rita Loca said...

orry i missed it! But , Happy Birthday! And , you kno what i call Mamgrams? SLAM ograms! They turn you cups into saucers!