Friday, February 23, 2007

Prayer Requests

Pray for:

Jackie, Brian, & Elena McCobb: Jackie & Brian have dengue. Jackie is pregnant. They are missionaries to Paraquay.

Mary Todd: She is in an assistant living center.

Margie Chambers (my cousin): She fell as she was leaving the fair on Monday (she worked in the ticket booth) and hit both knees (they need to be replaced anyway and she has arthritis in them too), scraped her hands and hit her head. She didn't break anything but is really sore.

They found her neighbor on the floor, she had a stroke. I don't know her name, but please pray for her.

Grace's "uncle" had a stroke. Pray for his recovering and salvation for him and his whole family.


Grace's trip to England. I know that God has something great for her. If anyone wants to donate to her trip, you can send it to me or Smyrna Baptist Church. If you send the check, it may be best to make it out to me, I will deposit in my account and transfer the funds to her account. That is the way we have to do things because she didn't leave deposit slips for her account.

2 comments:

Rita Loca said...

I am praying for all of these.

Unknown said...

So much to pray about! I hate it when I forget! Sorry to hear about Margie. Give her my love when you next talk to her.