Friday, February 16, 2007

A.S.A.P.

There's work to do, deadlines to meet;
You've got no time to spare,
But as you hurry and scurry-
ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER

In the midst of family chaos,
"Quality time" is rare.
Do your best; let God do the rest-
ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER.

It may seem like your worries
Are more than you can bear.
Slow down and take a breather-
ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER

God knows how stressful life is;
He wants to ease our cares,
And He'll respond to all your needs
A.S.A.P. - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER.


Oh, NO! I did this twice in one day (blogging). Shock!Shock! But this one was sent to me via email from my cousin who forwarded to me because someone sent this to someone who sent this to someone, who sent this to someone else, who sent it to her... You know how email chains are. I was supposed to send it to 4 people that I wanted to bless. We are blessed everyday, not when someone sends you an email, aren't we?

Well, I decided to be different (like I am supposed to be) and send it to everyone in my email addresses and then post it on my blog. I don't know who the earthly author may be but it is inspiring.

A.S.A.P.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YIKES! TWICE!!Its fun isn't it? Hope the yard sale was successful for everybody. anhd remember - A.S.A.P.