Thursday, May 17, 2007

This one's for Pam

I tried this one from Pam's blog. Very interesting. Sorry I had to comment after each one. Have a great Thursday.

1. Missy needs her medicine.
It is probably about time to take the diabetes medicine.
2. Missy needs a new look.
Yep, it is time for Teresa to do my hair.
3. Missy needs to lose weight.
Duh, already trying to do that.
4. Missy needs a cat.
Yea, right. A bird, dog and a cat – don’t think so. Not a cat lover.
Won't harm them but don’t need them.
5. Missy needs an American Eskimo dog.
Already have the dog I need.
6. Missy needs a dresser, twin bed and bedding.
Let’s build a new room to put them in.
7. Missy needs someone who will love and understand her.
Already have that.. Jesus loves me.
8. Missy needs a positive odedience class.
Ruff, ruff
9. Missy needs a home.
Have one. Don’t need another one. Unless I win it, which is very unlikely
because you have to enter to win or buy a ticket.
10. Missy needs to go back to her roots
What, my hair color or my hometown?

3 comments:

Rita Loca said...

I love the last one! LOL!

Unknown said...

LOL These were great! Glad you did it! Did you tell Miss Grace to check her blog comments???Love you guys!

Missy said...

She has been too busy and her computer is not working properly. The laptop won't charge.