Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I shared most of my secrets on the Peanut Butter Pie... but not all of them. If I didn't get the recipe from the newspaper, I think I would market it.

Anyway, try this one!

1 cup pom/cherry juice
1/2 cup honey
Seasonings to taste- Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper

I made this marinade for chicken and it is wonderful. I marinated 2 leg/thigh combinations and 1 chicken breast. Bake the chicken in the oven @ 400 degrees for 45 minutes. The skin was black but not burned and the chicken has a reddish color because of the pom juice. I found the recipe to make a glaze for a store bought rotisserie chicken with the pom juice and honey. I was having a friend over that only eats all organic and I took organic chicken (very expensive!) and marinated it with this. My friend really enjoyed it. I made a salad and had organic garlic and parsley angel hair pasta sauted in garlic and of course butter. It was great. She really enjoyed the noodles too.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds very gourmet! Hope all is well with you and thanks for sharing your secrets!haha

Rita Loca said...

I have been accused of working for the CIA. So dont tell anyone how I tortured your secrets out of you!

Unknown said...

Missy, wherefore art thous, Missy? I keep coming to check for something new and exciting...
I know you're a busy lady!

Memories for a Lifetime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.