Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wii, Wii, Wii we got a Wii!!!!

Yep, I am in the video game mode right now. We got a Wii!!! It was just as challenging to get one as it is to play it. We got the Wii Play (w/extra remote), Wii Playground, Carnival Games, Mario Slugger, Mario Cart (w/wheel) and High School Musical (w/microphone). I want to get Wii Fit, Pinball and Game party. I think I can find the Pinball game and the Game Party but not Wii Fit. They sell out really fast. Even walmart.com doesn't have it.

We played Monday night. On the carnival games, you can play a game where you hit the hammer and the light goes up the tower, like the strong man or test your strenght game at carnivals. Before you swing the remote you shake it to get enough power to hit the target for the light to go all the way to the top of the tower. Well, both Grace and I have sore arms around our elbows from shaking the remote. What do you call that? VG elbow (video game elbow) instead of tennis elbow. We have laughed so hard about our "injuries". Spanky doesn't like the Wii becuase you just don't press buttons you move along with the game. Grace wants Wii Ski. That should be funny for anyone who will walk past our house and see us swaying back and forth like real skiiers. Anyway, I have to go play with my other new toy my H20 Mop.

Woo Hoo!!!

Work is going a lot better. I am typing a lot of letters, like 10-20 per day. I have lost a total of 18#. Still following the dr's diet but can't afford the visits anymore.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rita and her family got a WII before leaving. She says the most fun is watching the guys do the Hula Hoop!

How is it you can afford a WII but not the Dr.'s visits?? HMM young lady, Hmmm? Well if you stay active, with the WII activities, I supposed that is better for you in the long run anyway. I know exercise brings my sugar numbers down fast.

I can only imagine the giggles that must come from you house when you and Grace are at the WII. Good bonding time!

Missy said...

We have been saving for the Wii for a long time. $65.00 per visit is a lot of money to see the doctor. The doctor and I had an agreement that when I started showing substantial weight loss and could follow the diet she understands the amount of money it costs and would let me just follow the diet the money was for the pills and the shot that you get every week.

Unknown said...

Wow you had to get a shot each week?
Understood! I sure couldn't afford $65.00 a week!