Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Mexico

I am going to see the Hot Air Ballon Festival in Albuquerque, NM in October. I think I said this before, this will be the first time I have been west of Panama City/Ft. Walton Beach/Pensacola, FL area. This is going to be a great trip. My mom is coming here to stay with Grace and spend time with her. Grace is old enough to be on her own but I thought it would be a good time for Grace to spend time with her grandmother.

It is now 5 am and I have to go to work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool! If you notice on my blog side line, "Penless Writer" - she and her hubby live in Oklahoma and used to own their own hot air balloon. They've been in many festivals out west. Her older posts even has photos of their balloon. I wish I could remember what they name it.