Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Grace's Birthday



This was what we did for Grace's Birthday on Monday. The Big 22..

We went to Disney World.

She got in free.. I had to pay. She got a button with her name on it and every cast member said "Happy Birthday Grace".

We spent part of the day at the Magic Kingdom and then went to Downtown Disney where we got this done.

This was our second trip to Orlando in 3 days. On Saturday the 24th, we went to David's Bridal and found her a wedding dress. It wasn't what I had expected her to pick but I really like it and she loves it. Then we went to the outlet mall. WOW! that was fun. They even had a 5 Guys in the food court.


We had a great time from Saturday through Monday.

2 comments:

Club said...

Very unique blog.
Beautiful pictures.
Great topic.

Please visit:
http://bali-worldresorts.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.

Good luck.

Unknown said...

I didn't know you'd been blogging! I haven't come by in awhile due to NO COMMENTS from you on my blog! *hint, hint*
I know you girls have been so busy. It's great you had this time to spend together before she becomes an old married woman!
Loved the sketch of you two!