Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just got a phone call

Came from 999 999 9999. Wanting to do a survey with either Grace or me.

I said ok.

Question: How closely are your following the presidential race? 1 to 5, 1 being very closely, 5 being not at all.

I said 1.

Question: Who would you vote for in the presidential race, McCain or Obama?

I said McCain without even thinking!

Question: Even, though you said John McCain, how likely would you be to vote or Obama?

Without hesitating and almost yelling at the poor survey girl... NEVER

Question: What is your age for our demographics: 45

She didn't even want to talk anymore with me. Wonder why?


GOD SAVE AMERICA

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, its time for all those warm, fuzzy phone calls to begin! Political season in full swing!

Unknown said...

oops I forgot to add this

"Why am I not surprised by your answers?"

Rita Loca said...

HA!