Friday, July 20, 2007

I have a little time....

to post. Woohoo!!!

Here's how the weight loss is going. 19# so far. 1 more to get a new outfit. But I may wait until 30# because I went to Old Navy and bought 3 shirts in a size L and had been buying XXL. So that is great. The dress, pants and skirt size haven't changed much.

I would lose more weight if I were not so lazy. But it is hard to put an exercise routine in your daily routine when you are having to do a mom's job (take care of the inside of the house) a dad's job (yard work and garbage) a working woman's job(work) and a student's job (go to class). And I consider myself really fortunate that I can go to work in my office instead of the office (work at home). These are the physical things to do. I remember when I got saved, that I couldn't find enough excuses to read my Bible and pray everyday but God worked that out. He will work out the weight lose in HIS time not mine. I have to keep remembering that.


Class is going pretty good, too. There again, I took on another feat that I had to step out of my comfort zone, except because of my ways - I gave myself a double whammy- go back to school and oh by the way, Missy go ahead and take a public speaking class, you chicken!!
Well, suffice to say, I am getting better at the public speaking thing. My first speech was on Grace Kelly, Princess of Monaco. I thought I blew it BIG TIME! I made a C (75), that is only 10% of my grade. Then, the next one was on Chihuahuas with a power point presentation, I did better- C (78). I knew what power point was. How to use it? I was the only one in class not familiar-but my tutor Grace helped me. Want to have some fun--- go back to school when your children go to college and get them to help you on their breaks. What a riot!!!


Wednesday the 18th was the mid term exam. I was up until Midnight Tuesday-up @ 345am for work, worked until 1015, school, then back to work @ 230-430. Whew was I tired but I did get a nap before Church!! Or I would have slept during prayer meeting.

Monday is my next speech. Once I give it and polish it up, I will post it on my blog. This is called a status report speech. You'll be surprised what I found.

2 comments:

Rita Loca said...

hey, my number here is 727-522-3040

Unknown said...

This post made me laugh!

Praying for you and your load!